Public Health Notice:
Due to the unpredictable nature of the current coronavirus outbreak, ACCCN reserves the right to cancel the VBS/VBX program on short notice to protect the health of your children if the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends closing schools, summer programs, and/or other similar public gatherings. If this does occur, we will issue a full refund. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience. Stay informed; visit http://cdc.gov/COVID1
- The health of VBS participants and volunteers is our top priority. If your child and your family plan to travel to or reside in other countries 2 week prior to June 29, you are highly discouraged to sign up VBS/VBX.
- There is a limit of 20 enrollments per class on first come first serve basis.
- A T-shirt is included in the cost. Late registrations after 7/1 are not guaranteed a T-shirt.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation request must be issued in writing or via email to ACCCN VBS (firstname.lastname@example.org) by June 30 for a full refund.
- Illness Cancellation Policy: If your child has fever (over 99.6 without medication) or contagious illness (pink eye or head lice) on the first day of VBS or during the week prior to VBS/VBX (July 13 ~ 17), refund will be granted with proof of illness. No refund due to illness will be granted after the first day of VBS & VBX.
- VBS/VBX payment is due in full at time of enrollment.
- Online registration closes at 1 PM EST on Wednesday 7/8.
- Walk-in registration opens at 8:45 AM EST on Monday morning 7/13 for classes with space available